Wrestlemania 33  Everything You need to know, predictions, match cards, surprises and more.


Wrestlemania 33 the flagship event of WWE is set to be happen April 02 2017. The Ultimate Thrill & the grandest stage of all time is the healthiest Wrestlemania unlike Wrestlemania 32. All superstars are healthy and it will take even decades to see a star pack performance card as this is. With that heart rate increase lets move on and watch my predictions and surprise  that can happen.


Match Card & Predictions


1. Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 

Over the past 4 years its a fassion of WWE to include everyone in wrestlemania by performing a battyle royal who wins a trophy! According to my view Braun Strowman should win this. After WWE draft he has literally become the “Monster among men” and its time to win the battle royal and give pace to his career.

Winner – Braun Strowman

2. Smackdown Live Women’s Championship

No odds in this “Naomi” will win the title that she never lost. WWE is took time to rehabilitate Naomi and that worked. At Elimination Chamber she wo  the title and its time to win back the title she never lost.

Winner – Naomi

3. Nevile vs. Austin Aries

According to my point of view, Austin Aries should win the title. He was actually in goood shape and I can wait to see where he defeats the king of cruiserweights Neville.

Winner – Austin Aries

4. Luke Gallows & Karl Andersons vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Shemues

My predicted winner will be Enzo Amore and Big Cass. The debuted the Raw after Wrestlemania 32 amd this Wrestlemania is right time for them to win the Raw Tag Team Championship. Looking to see Shemues and Cesaro break up and watch their rivary again.

Winners – Enzo Amore & Big Cass

5. Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin

Dean Ambrose won his 2nd Intercontinental Title this past year and still has not defended it so long. Untill then Baron Corbin challenged him. Dean Ambrose eliminated Baron Corbin at Smackdown Live exclusive PPV Eliminatoon Chamber and which led to a low pace hardcore rivary. My predicted winner is Baron Corbin.

Winner – Baron Corbin

6. Raw Women’s Championship 

No words, its Vince Mcmahon who choose the winners. And its always favourite Ric Flair daughter Charlotte is having a chance of 76 % of winnng. According to my prediction Bayley has a bare chance of 4% of defending and Sasha and Nia Jax shares the 20% equally.

Winner – Charlotte

7. John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. Miz & Maryse

I even didn’t  predicted the match. Its so simple.

Winners – John Cena & Nikki Bella

8. Chris Jericho Vs. Kewin Owens

After a heel run by Y2J Chris Jericho, 2016 was best in his career. After the friendship broke at Festival of Friendship, the match is for US title and Kewin Owens is going to get the Wrestlemania moment.

Winner – Kewin Owens.

9. Shane McMahon Vs. Aj Styles

The very hard to predict match! As both of the superstars incurred a lost at Wrestlemania 32. But I am sure that the giant ring above the wrestling ring in Wrestlemania 33 set is build for non-other than Shane Mcmahon. And this match will be sanctioned as a No Holds Barred Street Fight according to my prediction. We can see a huge jump from Shane Mcmahon on Aj Styles. 

Winner – Shane McMahon

10. Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

Long waited match will come to an end at Wrestlemania. When Tripe H betrayed Seth Rollins in August and cost him the title, Seth Rollins have searched for him during past months and only to injure himself. According to me, his injury is just a story line and thats in script! So, my favour goes to The King Of Kings Triple H.

Winner – Triple H

11. Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

No matter how many people boo him. Roman does his job very correctly and his matches are entertaining and even some of them are in WWE best matches history. Other side stands the Undertaker who has history of Wrestlemania, with a looking good streak but broken by the Beast. There is no point in Undertaker to win this match after streak is already over and the is no point in Romna Reigns defeating a legend. Therefore this match will be…… Roman Reigns.Sorry folks, belive that!!

Winner – Roman Reigns

12. Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton

Supernatural power always exist in WWE. And Wrestlemania history speaks that more odds that Bray Wyatt will successfully defend it. So the Viper Randy Orton, is my choice.

Winner – Randy Orton


13. Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

The thrid series of same match and main event. But trust me this will be longer and more interesting. As I said longer, it runs out of favour of Goldberg. But Goldberg will defend is Universal Championship  title, as of sure. But Beast will give a tough fight. 

Winner – Goldberg



Suprises

Wrestlemania is a surprise bowl. Wrestlemania 33 is having a fantastic set. My predictions of surprises are

•The Rock.

• The Hardy Boyz.

• Stone Cold Steve Austin.

• Kurt Angle beats someone.

• Finn Balor

As surprises are always surprises and not predictable at all. So better we wait and watch the ultimate thrill ride.

Advertisements

One thought on “Wrestlemania 33  Everything You need to know, predictions, match cards, surprises and more.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s